2. Purpose for Information Collection
keoquely may collect information from Visitors for purposes of providing online trading and other services of the Site, as well as marketing services and special events of keoquely, or any purposes you agree.
3. Classification of Personal Information
In operating the Site we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase, including but not limited to your name, address, phone/fax number, email address, company profile, product catalog, trade leads, billing information, credit card numbers, expiration dates and tracking information from checks or money orders, and other information about your business;
- Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data;
- Information provided to us or others when you communicate with us or others via the Site for any reason; and
- Other information you provide to the Site or us.
4. Time Period, Area, Target and Way of Use of Personal Information
keoquely maintains a confidentiality policy on all personal information submitted by the Visitors via the Site and, for Members, keoquely will use and/or release the submitted information in accordance with the agreement between you and keoquely.
Your personal information will be, subject to legal requirements, retained by keoquely until you formally request us to erase your personal information.
Information collected via the Site may be stored and processed in any country in which keoquely operates, and by using the Site, you consent to any transfer of information outside of your country.
keoquely may provide your information to its agents, contractors or service provider which provides online payment verification or other related services (such as HiTRUST, issuing banks, payment or amount transfer service provider(s), logistics service provider(s), certification service provider(s), , and other trading platforms cooperated with keoquely) to provide services on the Site. When Members sign up for such services, the service provider/ will collect additional information (e.g., credit card number) from Members as necessary for it to provide the online payment services. On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our partners.
5. Access and Correction
You are entitled to make a access to and request for a review of your own personal information. Subject to the applicable laws, you may request to make duplications of, to supplement or correct, to discontinue collection, processing or use of, or to delete your own personal information,. You may log in your account of the Site to make the access and request for the review. You may also contact us to proceed with it.
6. Consequences for Non-provision of Information
In the event you do not provide the information as requested, you may not be able to enjoy the services of the Site or achieve the purposes for which you use the Site (for instance, you may not be able to perform the online transaction on the Site).